Tuesday, March 4, 2008

RIP Jeff Healey


For those that didn't hear Jeff Healey passed away yesterday. Jeff was a blind Canadian jazz and blues rock guitarist and vocalist from Toronto, Ontario. I wanted to write a post about Jeff because I wanted to give recognition to him and allow for the people who didn't know him learn who he was. Jeff Healey has always been in my life because my father has always had him playing whether it be at our house or at our cottage. Jeff was an outstanding musician and will always be missed. His music will continue to play and he will be forever remembered.

RIP Jeff Healey

1 comment:

Danny said...

Jeff Healey is an inspiration of mine. I was lucky enough to meet him, and he was truly a beautiful person. He was a prime example of someone who really loved life and lived every moment of it. R.I.P Jeff. you will be missed.