Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bring Back the Snow

Ok guys...its pretty easy to see that basically all the snow is gone. I want to bring back the snow by posting some interesting things to do with snow. These posts are for the people who's favorite season is winter and who love the white stuff.

This first post may be old to some of you because it was built and brought out a while ago. It is a building that was created in Dubai for indoor skiing, snowboarding, tubing and more.

Dubai is desert and is a country with one of the driest climates in the world. Until they developed this indoor ski hill you would have never seen snow there. This is so interesting to me because snowboarding is one of my favorite sports and after seeing this attraction in Dubai it is somewhere I would love to go in my life.

If you are interested to learn more about this or would like to see what I am talking about visit this link

SKI DUBAI - GO CHECK IT OUT


Enjoy!

No comments: