Monday, April 21, 2008

Exhaust Air Jack


This is one of the coolest inventions I have seen and I find it weird that it has only now just been created. This invention is so simple yet so unique and practical. The idea behind this invention is a much easier way to jack up your car. All you do is connect the tube to your exhaust and thats it. the exhaust that comes out of your car fills the ball with air and lifts your car. I think this is invention is amazing. I think it allows people for a much easier tire change off the highway. On the other hand I don't know how this invention would be after using it...would you throw it out or use it again. I would think it would smell like exhaust fumes and stink up your car if you were to keep it in there. Overall I think it is a great invention and I think we will be seeing them in all new cars.

No comments: