Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DESIGN POWER


If I had the opportunity to use my power to promote anything, I would choose to promote creativity. I would do this because I really feel people are always shunned away from being creative. Starting from a young age when creativity is most important people get turned away from showing their creative side. I think that it is important to be creative at any age. It is important because it makes you mentally stronger. Creativity not only helps you with art and design it helps you with everything. It allows your mind to think and get away from the things you do everyday. It allows your mind and soul to grow and get stronger. Creativity is a very important thing and is not looked upon as something everyone should do.
This is why I would use my power to promote CREATIVITY!

No comments: